This announcement and description are neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy or exchange these certificates.
Alpena Power Company Energy Thrift Certificates amounts of $1000 and over (multiple of $1000).
- April 30, 2018
- Interest Rate
- 6 Month
- 1 Year
- 2 Year
- 3 Year
- 4 Year
- 5 Year
- 6 Year
- 7 Year
Interest rates shown above are effective only for those certificates issued during the following period:
May 1, 2018 through June 4, 2018
***Beginning January 1, 2014, to better serve customers, we will be processing certificates by appointment only.***
These certificates are unsecured and do not represent an ownership interest in Alpena Power Company. They are redeemable prior to maturity only at the option of the company upon 90 days published notice. Interest and principle on certificates with maturity of 6 months will be paid at maturity. Interest on certificates with maturity of 2 years and over will be paid quarterly.
These certificates have not been registered under the Federal Securities Act of 1933. They are offered for sale only to investors who are domiciled in the State of Michigan. They may not be pledged, sold or transferred in the absence of an effective registration statement covering these certificates under the Federal Securities Act of 1933.
- Energy Thrift Note Certificates are offered in $1,000 increments
- Pay a fixed interest rate per the terms and agreement of each note
- Investors must be domiciled in the State of Michigan
- Interest and principal on certificates with maturity of 12 months or less will be compounded quarterly and paid at maturity
- Interest on certificates with maturity of 2 years and over will be paid quarterly or compounded quarterly and paid at maturity